Friday, May 31, 2013

Our Rainbow

Our rainbow baby has arrived!!!
Born Sunday, May 19 at 4:18 a.m.
9 lbs, 11 oz and 22.5 inches of pure perfection.
Delivered via c-section due to his large size, after 30 hours of labor and 3 hours of pushing.

I am overwhelmed with gratitude at God's faithfulness.
Being mommy to this little boy is more than I ever could have imagined, and watching my husband get to be a daddy brings tears to my eyes at least once a day.

We are so in love.

Just Born

1 week old

3 comments:

  1. He's gorgeous Erin!!! I can see both you and Brad in him. What's his name? Congrats, sosososososososo happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! He's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh! I'm hardly ever on here anymore so I'm just seeing this now. CONGRATULATIONS ERIN!!!! He is so so so handsome! Enjoy newborn bliss! :)

    ReplyDelete